Companies need strong communities to succeed.
Show you value the health and welfare of your neighbors by investing in vital and vibrant communities. Business of all sizes benefit from building strong communities.
Employee Engagement boosts employee retention.
MaineShare offers a range of employee engagement opportunities to consider. Employees are proud to work for companies that care about what they value in the community. Adding new opportunities for your employees:
- Will increase employee participation and reflect your value of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Helps meet consumer demand for increased Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Provides a single point of contact between your business and over 40 statewide nonprofits working everyday for the people and environment of Maine.
- It’s good for business. Conducting a MaineShare campaign is an excellent way to demonstrate your company’s commitment to the health and future of our community.
Offering workplace giving does not require a cash investment from your company.
Your ongoing work to support the Maine community as you provide your employees with choices for giving throughout the year shows that you value the health and welfare of your employees and neighbors. By offering the opportunity to support and participate in a shared vision for vital and vibrant communities in Maine, you are making a positive impact.
We also know that workplaces of all sizes benefit from building strong communities. We are grateful for the opportunity to work with you as we collectively steward a culture of social responsibility. Employees recognize an organizations’ commitment to causes that make their communities stronger and stay with organizations that provide choices in how they might help make Maine a great place to live and work.
MaineShare is honored and excited to be part of your campaign.
We look forward to providing you with the printed, online, and in-person support that you need to ensure your campaign is a success! In order to meet your needs, please take a few moments to:
- Confirm that MaineShare will once again be offered at your organization. You should have received an email with a link to our campaign confirmation survey. This survey will take about 10 minutes to complete and it helps us keep pace with your staffing changes and campaign needs. If you have not received this link by email, please feel free to complete the attached form and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take a moment to visit and bookmark the MaineShare campaign coordinator resource page and download the materials you need.
- Reach out to us at email@example.com or at 207-622-0105 if you have any questions or additional needs.
We are ready to participate with you and support your Employee Giving Campaign in 2019 at the level you need!
Year Round Opportunities
Employees are proud to work for companies that care about what they value in the community. Adding other MaineShare engagement opportunities will help your organization:
- Increase employee participation and show that your organization values a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Help meet community expectation and consumer demand for increased Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Provide a single point of contact between your business and over 40 statewide nonprofits working everyday for the people and environment of Maine.
Year round engagement is good for business. Conducting a MaineShare campaign alongside other charity organizations is an excellent way to demonstrate your company’s commitment to employee diversity.
It benefits over 40 Maine nonprofit organizations. When more people know about the causes our organizations work for every day, more people become aware that giving back to those causes every year has impact. When you invite MaineShare to your benefits fair, tabling, or presentation, you are encouraging your employees to think about how they can invest, sustainably, in the causes they care about.
Get Outside for a Better Maine
#Go4Maine – July to September
During the summer, and through September of this year, MaineShare challenges our supporters to start outdoor adventure teams as they support MaineShare!
This online challenge to enjoy Maine’s best time of year encourages people to build teams of friends, co-workers and/or family to meet for a swim, surf, sail, wheel, walk, hike, paddle or other fun outdoor activity as they raise a few dollars for MaineShare! Contact us to ask for postcards and flyers for your organization today!
This is a terrific team-oriented activity and one which encourages a healthy engagement with friends and co-workers as well as a commitment to sustainable change in Maine!
Learn more at https://www.mightycause.com/team/Getoutsideformaine
Volunteer for MaineShare
MaineShare and MaineShare Member organizations are in constant need of volunteer support. We welcome the opportunity to help coordinate employee volunteer opportunities and harness the generosity of your organization’s volunteer program.
MaineShare also welcomes employee ambassadors to help with fall campaign outreach within your organization. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.